Contact Discovery Services, LLC and our authorized technology partners (collectively)
(“Company” or “Organization” or “We” or “Contact”, Or “CDS”) fully respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it to the best of our abilities through our dedication in complying with this policy.
This policy describes the type of information that may be collected or for which you supply though interactive features, both manual and automatically. This policy also identifies our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosure of that information.
This policy applies to Information we may collect through (“Contact Web Media”):
- Our website.
- Marketing initiatives used for communication related to our services and intellectual property.
- Through electronic messages such as web forms, email, text, or social media type applications that you may interact with while navigating through the website.
- An interaction with any advertisement we distribute on a third-party site if that advertisement is linked back to this policy.
It will not apply to information collected through:
- Any day-to-day request or action involving an active legal or investigative inquiry through which our client is requesting a legitimate legal service to be rendered for the purpose of current or potential future litigation.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 18:
Contact Web Media is not intended to be used by any individual under the age of 18. Contact Web Media or its features do not knowingly collect personal information from any child. If you are under the age of 18 you should not use nor provide any personal information to Contact Web Media or any of its interactive features. Do not provide any personal information about yourself to us, including your full name, address, telephone number, email address, or any identifiable information such as screen names you may use during a registration process, chats type feature, or public comments section. If we have received or collected any information from a child, we will delete that information immediately upon being made aware of that data. If you believe our site has collected any information from or about a child under the age of 18, please contact us at email@example.com
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT:
We collect several types of information from and about the users who interact with Contact Web Media in the support of our normal business operations. Any information obtained through Contact Web Media is for the sole purpose of creating a touchpoint with perspective customers to develop a business relationship for services to be rendered. Any data provided or collected will be used in conjunction with the organization’s marketing initiatives to bring value added content to prospective customers.
The information we collect is based on two specific categories:
- Information by which you could be personally identified (PII). This includes but not limited to name, e-mail address, telephone number, postal address, etc. We will never collect highly confidential information such as social security numbers or financial information.
- Information that is about you but does not specifically identify you. This includes demographic data, site usage data, internet connection information, how you navigated to the site, and equipment used to access the site.
We collect this information:
- Because you directly provided it to us through Contact Web Media.
- Automatically using web technologies that focus on site usage information leveraging cookies, web beacons, or other tracking technologies.
- Or it comes to us through a third party that you have interacted with or one of the organization’s business partners.
Examples of information You Provide to Us:
- When requesting more information about a service or a demo, you will be required to fill out a web form so that we have enough information to contact you for a follow up conversation about our services.
- When entering a contest or promotion sponsored by the organization.
- Any correspondence where you reach out to us using Contact Web Media as your communication avenue.
- When you participate in a survey, that data could be used to build our mailing list or for research purposes.
- When you execute a search using the functionality of Contact Web Media.
- When you post a comment or interact with a public feature on Contact Web Media where other users can see the output. These types of inputs directly from you are considered “user contributions” and are broadcasted to the public forum at your own risk.
What Automatic Web Collection Technologies We Use:
Browser Cookies: A small file generated by a website and saved by your web browser for the purposes of remembering information about, like a preference file that the website uses to create a better experience the next time you visit the site. You may disable the cookie feature within your browser by selecting the appropriate setting but be advised that portions of the site may not function as expected.
Flash Cookies: Features of a website, similar to browser cookies, that store information specific to an interaction with a flash element on a website. They are just another form of a preference file used to create a better experience upon return to the site.
Web Beacons: A web beacon (also called web bug, tracking bug, tag, web tag, page tag, tracking pixel, pixel tag, 1×1 GIF, or clear GIF) is a technique used on web pages or email to unobtrusively (usually invisibly) allow checking that a user has accessed some content on a website.
Marketing Pixels: A Pixel is a tracking technology that allows the organization the ability to gather information about a visitor and then target paid ads based on that usage data that would be most interesting to them.
Google Analytics: Google Analytics is a tool the organization uses to track website activity such as session duration, pages per session, bounce rate etc. of individuals using the site, along with the information on the source of the traffic. Click Here to access Google Analytics terms of services.
What These Automatic Web Technologies Collect:
- Collect details about your visits to our website, to include but not limited to; location data, logs, traffic data, and/or resources you interact with while navigating the site.
- Information available to us about how you connect, such as your device type and connection. This may include your IP address, which operating system you use, and the browser you connected with.
- Use statistical data as behavioral data which gives us insight into your activities over time. These types of technologies aggregate and store the data to allow us to create a better user experience while interacting with the site.
How We Use Your Information:
- To create a good user experience for our Contact Web Media interactions and present our product offering in a positive light.
- To provide you with background information on our company and its products/services available to you.
- To schedule Demos or follow ups to build a business relationship.
- To notify you about changes to our website, products, and services.
- To contact you if you have been found to be using the site inappropriately.
- To fulfill a request made by you in the normal course of business.
- To allow for the use of certain features of Contact Web Media
- To target ads to usage data.
- For any purpose that you provide consent.
DISCOLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION:
We do not sell, rent, or share, any of your personal information collected through Contact Web Media to any third parties. We may from time to time use the information collected in conjunction with a third-party application or service as a delivery mechanism to run marketing outreach campaigns. We take care in selecting third party companies to partner with and perform basic due diligence into their procedures on how the data is handled if a cloud service is being leveraged. We may also disclose your personal information to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including any government or regulatory request.
CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION:
If you have a business relationship with Contact and wish to exercise rights granted to you by privacy laws within your jurisdiction, please contact us using the information below. We may not accommodate a request to change or delete information if we believe the change would violate any legal requirement or cause data integrity issues.
Contact manages information security as part of our core mission, and we protect all data using the best commercially reasonable means appropriate to the data type once in Contact’s possession. Unfortunately, transmission of information using the public internet is not completely secure and any transmission of personal information is done at the user’s own risk.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY:
Changes may be required from time to time to ensure the policy stays relevant. If a change is implemented, an updated policy will be posted to ensure individuals stay informed.